St. Michael Homeschool Group is an informal association of Catholic homeschoolers in Fort Bend County, Texas. We meet regularly to provide spiritual, educational, and social events for our members. Families in our group live in Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fulshear, Katy, and other parts of Fort Bend County.
Looking for the St. Michael Mathcounts site? Click here.
Looking for the St. Michael Problem Solvers Club? Click here.
Existing group member? Log in below:
Local Homeschool Resources:
- ARCH (Apostolate of Roman Catholic Homeschoolers) – Houston-area Catholic homeschooling group.
- Regina Caeli Academy – hybrid homeschool in the classical Catholic tradition.
- Learning Adventures of Fort Bend – local member-led homeschool support group.
- Holy Family Homeschool Association of West Houston – “The purpose of the association will be to provide Catholic homeschooling parents and their children with a social and supportive network of friends that share religious and educational philosophies, and to provide aid to the parents in fulfilling their vocations as primary educators of their children.”
- Sienna Homeschoolers of Fort Bend County – ‘”a place for home school families who live in or around the Sienna Plantation Master Planned Community (and other invited friends) to connect with each other.”
- The Homeschool Store – large store in northwest Houston. They do not carry Catholic curriculum but do have many popular homeschooling resources, like Saxon math, Memoria Press, etc.
- First Colony Homeschool Ensembles – Choral, Handbell, and Instrumental ensembles for Home-Educated students
- Notes of Distinction – Piano/Organ instruction by Susan DeMarco, a member of our group